Let Property Insurance

As a landlord, insuring a let property is different from insuring your own home. Typically, insurance companies look upon it as more of a risk, requiring specific insurance. If you do not inform your insurance company that you have let the property and a subsequent claim occurs, insurers are within their rights not to settle the claim, so it really does pay to take expert advice.

The policies we recommend cover everything from buildings and property owners' liability to fixtures and fittings and loss of rent. Let Property insurance caters for residential and commercial let property, including DSS, asylum seekers and student lets, holiday homes, and unoccupied properties.




Contact us for more information on this, or any of our services.

Richard Anthony Oakes, Sharon Linda Oakes & Ashley Burton trading as Oakes Insurance Consultants are
authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number 307170

Registered office: Oakes House, Derby Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham NG10 1PD